Aoy Elementary is a campus that is rich in history and tradition. Our school can be found in South El Paso in the neighborhood locally known as the Segundo Barrio (Second Ward). Aoy has gone through many changes over the past 125 years, but our goal remains the same. Aoy's goal is to provide our students with an excellent learning experience!
- Our school is named after Olivas Villanueva Aoy.
- In 1887, Mr. Aoy founded Aoy School.
- The school colors are green, blue, and white.
- Our mascot is the Aoy cub.
- In 2006, Aoy Elementary and Roosevelt Elementary united together to become one school and received a new building.